Recognize this building? It’s Charlie Williams Garage — today known as the Tall Timber restaurant, located on Mashell Ave.
Charlie’s garage was built with money from the 1898 Yukon Gold Rush.
The Stage (far left) is a 1912 or 1913 automobile. The other cars are 1913 Model T Fords (aka Tin Lizzies).
The first three men on the left are: Rollie Patter, Bell Orley (one time teamster for T. C. Van Eaton) and Charlie Williams. The two on the far right are Sid Potter and Lee Smith.