The Depot Hotel was built in 1912 by R. Marti. The building changed hands at least a few times.
In 1930, Marti sold the hotel to Gertrude Faris of Oakland, Calif. In 1941 Gertrude sold it to H. Pierce of Eatonville. The next year, Pierce sold it to A. M. Pugh of Coulee City.
It must of changed hands yet again because it re-opend up under new management in 1947, based on this ad that ran in the Eatonville Dispatch.
Photos courtesy of the Dispatch and Pat Van Eaton.
Click on images to enlarge.