Eatonville had two new organizations form in 1921. The first was a branch of the Washington Sportsmen’s Association with Dr. A. W. Bridge as president and G. B. Ingersoll as secretary and treasure. Thirty-five members signed up. The goal of the association was to better protect game and an game fish, to establish a base for the distribution of hatchery stock and to promote true sportsmanship.
The second group was much different — the Choral Society. It got up and going in October, and officers were Dr. Bridge, Mrs. May Macomber Wright, C. W. White, Mr. Stahlberg and N. C. Christensen. Mrs. Brislawn as the director with Mrs. Hearn as her assistant. The members paid dues and the director was paid $15.00 a month. They planned on having two concerts a year.
Photo courtesy of Hendrickson Family and Abbi Wonacott.
Click on image to enlarge.