Here’s looking down on Eatonville in 1971.
• the cost of an average house was $25,250
• the average income was $10,600 a year
• you could get a gallon of gas for .40
• you could pick up a new Datsun 1200 Sports coupe for $1,866
• postage stamps were 8 cents
• the big toys were Barbie and Close and Play record players
• the Nasdaq, Greenpeace and FedEx debuted that year, and
• the voting age was lowered to 18.
This picture is available on ebay if you’d like to buy the original.
Click on image to enlarge.