Where the Eatonville Outdoor sits today, on the corner of Center and Mashell, was once the Hearon Jeweler. Both H. L. Hearon and Wayne Hearon served as town councilmen sometime between 1909 and 1954 and H. L. Also served as one of the early town treasurers.
The jewelry shop sold, in addition to jewelry, clocks, glassware, pictures frames, hair combs, silver trays and serving utensils. Zoom in to get a closer look.
First photo courtesy of Rick Parnell and the Parnell family. Second image courtesy of Pat Van Eaton.
Click on images to enlarge.