This photo comes from the Tacoma Public Library Archives.
The caption reads: “These are believed to be medical facilities used by Dr. Albert W. Bridge, pioneer Tacoma and Eatonville physician and surgeon, in 1924. This equipment was most likely used in taking X-rays. Dr. Bridge had an office in the Fidelity Building in downtown Tacoma and resided at the University Club. He would later help endow a new hospital dedicated to the service of children to be named after his mother, Mary Bridge.”
Click on image to enlarge.