The Eatonville History Project — a group of local individuals working to connect Eatonville students with their local history — has put together some educational materials.
Click on any of these to either view or download.
• Eatonville Lumber Company Map
• Eatonville Timber Timeline Poster
• Logging Terms
• Sample of Logging Images available
• Logging Baseball & Fact or Fiction cards
• Logging artifacts
• Other Logging TeachingMaterials
if you are an Eatonville School District teacher and interested in obtaining any of these times, please contact 360-832-1745 or firstname.lastname@example.org.