Eatonville used to have a hospital. It was located on the second floor of Kirk’s Pharmacy. Here’s an ad that ran in the 1913-14 Eatonville School catalog. The ad states that it’s a hospital for “medical, surgical and obstetrical cases.”
At the time A. W. Bridge, M.D. was the owner. Dr. Bridge would go on to leave money to the Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital in his mother’s name, which is still operating today.
Photo courtesy of Rich and Ruthie Williams.
Click on image to enlarge.